Over the last few days I have been trying to do a few new things. I thought I would try the ‘corner-to-corner moss stitch’. I found there are a few tutorials on YouTube, and followed one. Here are a couple of my efforts.
Overall I really enjoyed this stitch and found that it worked up quite quickly. II liked the way that the stitch did not have big holes, but I did notice that I felt that the blanket felt a little stiff and rigid.
Also this week I started making more granny squares. I used Stylecraft Special DK (100% acrylic) in magenta, blush and white.
Now to decide on the joining colour (I have an idea, but I want to test it first!).
Hopefully, next time I will show you progress on this.